GAH!
the guy's on his way over RIGHT NOW, to interview me! [img]eek.gif[/img]
*panic ensues*
the place is a mess!
just sitting here waiting for the phone toring...aboot that job, eh.
waiting is driving me crazy. [img]confused.gif[/img]
GAH!
the guy's on his way over RIGHT NOW, to interview me! [img]eek.gif[/img]
*panic ensues*
the place is a mess!
pick me up an ML Bishop
Good louck, Peeks!
The cold medicine (Nyquil) was for my daughter to help her sleep. I take the sudafed to relieve nasal congestion which tends to make me snore. Believe me, it's a marriage saver. [img]wink.gif[/img]
thanks, Andy.
as for the snoring thing, I just make her sleep on the couch. [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I tend to lose that battle. [img]wink.gif[/img]Originally posted by Peeker:
thanks, Andy.
as for the snoring thing, I just make her sleep on the couch. [img]wink.gif[/img]
yeah, me too.
well, that went pretty well.
be a few more days before I know for sure, though.
Did you remember to put pants on?
SHIT! [img]eek.gif[/img]
Morning All.
*gd grabs coffe and donut*
You know that law with the sudafd was started in Oklahoma, we were the first to do it, then other states started to follow us.
It sucks if your out of med and don't have 24 hour cvs or wallgreens around..
Bookmarks